Phone: (704) 843-1107
Covenants & Restrictions
- Single family residential with 2700 sq.ft. minimum heated space
- Property owners can select their own custom builder
- Exterior finishes to be hard surface; Stone, Brick, Fiber Cement Board, Wood
- Roofing to be Architectural grade shingle or greater
- Guest house or garage apartments allowed. This structure can serve as temporary residence for no more than 12 months prior to construction and completion of main residence
- No modular or manufactured housing allowed.
- No lot shall be further subdivided. (does not apply to Farm tract)
- No clear cutting of timber allowed. Details in Restrictive Covenants.
- All homeowners to participate in community Road & Park Maintenance Agreement.
Directions: This development is located on the northern side of Niven Road east of Highway 521, and ¼ mile south of the new Indian Land High School.
199 Niven Road
Price: $150,000 thru $375,000
Schools: Van Wyck Elementary, Indian Land Middle, and Indian Land High
Size of Lot: Three 3+ acre estate tracts and one 11+ acre gentleman’s farm tract