Offered by Roy Sansbury of Farms & Estates Realty, Inc.
Situated along Niven Road, in northern Lancaster County, is a refreshing new approach to residential development. The Sansbury Company is introducing their newest community; GreyRock. Comprised of three, 3+ acre estate-sized parcels and one 11-acre farm tract, all with slightly rolling topography where native grasses flourish and Southern pines and oaks outline the lush fields, these large-tract home sites are a custom builder’s dream. The entire parcel was originally home to the Niven family farm with one of Lancaster County’s original historic farmhouses adjacently located. GreyRock will be a restricted community with protective covenants and a shared road maintenance agreement but will not be subject to HOA management. The location of GreyRock is another high point as Highway 521 and the new Indian Land High School are but a stone’s throw away. The close proximity of Highway 521, which is a gateway to Charlotte, Waxhaw, and Lancaster, affords GreyRock residents a unique combination of country living and efficient commuting. Needless to say, these four homesites will be scooped up quickly so reserve yours today.
Covenants & Restrictions
- Single family residential with 2800 sq.ft. minimum heated space
- Property owners can select their own custom builder
- Exterior finishes to be hard surface; Stone, Brick, Fiber Cement Board, Wood
- Roofing to be Architectural grade shingle or greater
- Guest house or garage apartments allowed. This structure can serve as temporary residence for no more than 12 months prior to construction and completion of main residence
- No modular or manufactured housing allowed.
- No lot shall be further subdivided. (does not apply to Farm tract)
- No clear cutting of timber allowed. Details in Restrictive Covenants.
- All homeowners to participate in community Road & Park Maintenance Agreement.
Directions: This development is located on the northern side of Niven Road east of Highway 521, and ¼ mile south of the new Indian Land High School.
199 Niven Road
Price: $150,000 to $350,000
Schools: Van Wyck Elementary, Indian Land Middle, and Indian Land High
Size of Lot: Three 3+ acre estate tracts and one 11+ acre gentleman’s farm tract